Plank exercise is the most important and effective in increasing the strength of your core.
A strong core stabilizes, balances and strengthens your body in daily activity.
Core strength is really important in powerful activities like powerlifting, pushing, pulling.
Plank exercise not only strengthens your core, but at the same time it is also very effective in burning your calories.
Plank exercise is a special exercise that makes your lower body flexible and balanced, strengthens your upper and lower back and makes your posture perfect.
MUSCLES TARGETED BY PLANK EXERCISES:
Plank exercise specifically targets your core muscles and abdominal muscles, making your lower body more strong and balanced.
Due to the strength of these muscles, your body is saved from injury in activities like powerlifting.
HOW TO DO PLANK EXERCISE EFFECTIVELY:
In this exercise, you first come into the plank position.
In this position, you have to balance your whole body by extended it on both the forearms and the toes of the feet according to the body length.
In this position, keep in mind that your elbows are under your shoulder and your forearms are facing forward.
Your torso should be straight, that means the whole body should be in one line from head to heel without sagging or bending.
Keep your mind completely relaxed in this exercise And during the exercise, keep the eyes towards the floor.
Hold this position of plank for 15 seconds, then take some rest.
When you get perfect in this exercise, then you can increase the time of this plank to 30, 45 or 60 seconds.
BENEFITS OF PLANK EXERCISE:
1. Plank exercise strengthens your core and improves the posture of your body.
2. This exercise balances and stabilizes your lower back, upper back,chest,abs and shoulder. Due to which you do not have to face back pain and other body pain.
3. Plank exercise makes your lower body flexible, so that you do not find it difficult to do your daily tasks.
PRECAUTION IN PLANK EXERCISE:
1. If you have any injury in your body or if you have pain in your shoulder, then you should not do this exercise.
2. If you are pregnant, then you should consult your health expert for this exercise, so that you can know the right way to do this exercise.
MISTAKES IN PLANK EXERCISE:
1. During the plank exercise, you keep your back straight so that your abdominal muscles can feel the stress properly. If you arch your back, then your abdominals are not engaged properly and there is no stress on the core muscles.
2. During the exercise, keep the whole body straight and in line, if the hips start sagging at the beginning of the exercise, So make the feet a little wider so that you get balance and the entire stress falls on your abdominals.
3. During the plank exercise, keep your neck in the line of the body, do not hang it, otherwise it will get tense and there will be pain in the neck.