Rear delt row Exercise plays a very important role in making your upper body muscular and bigger.
Along with this, this exercise effectively targets your upper back muscles and deltoid muscles of your shoulder.
HOW TO DO REAR DELT ROW EXERCISE EFFECTIVELY:
STEP.1 (EQUIPMENT): Suitable Weight Barbell OR pair of dumbbells
In this exercise, you must first stand on the floor in a balance position with your feet hips-width apart. Place the barbell in front of your feet and stand in a neutral position before starting the exercise.
Now bend forward by hinging at your hips, just keep in mind that your back and legs are straight.
Now grab the barbell with a fixed width and with a strong grip.
Now slowly rowing the barbell towards bottom of your torso And during the exercise,
you have to keep your legs and your back straight, and you keep your knees slightly bent.
Do not touch the barbell on the bottom of your torso, now move the barbell slowly to the starting position,
in this way your one rep is completed. You can do this exercise in 3 sets in the range of 8 to 12 reps with heavy weight.
NOTE: If you are in the beginning of this exercise, then do 2 sets in the range of 6 to 8 reps with light weight, and perfect the motion of the exercise.
BENEFITS OF REAR DELT ROW:
1. STRENGTHENS YOUR SHOULDERS:
The most important advantage of this exercise is that it targets your back muscles, shoulder muscles, especially the rear deltoid muscles.
Due to which your upper body becomes stronger, bigger and more toned.
This exercise strengthens the deltoid muscles of your shoulders as well as makes your shoulders stable,
Due to which you get a lot of advantage in powerlifting, pushups and other exercises.
2.LOWER THE CHANCES OF INJURY:
By including this exercise in your exercise routine, your upper body muscles are more balanced and become so strong,
And with this exercise, your shoulders become stable, your posture becomes correct, so that your body does not have to face injury while lifting weights.
3.MAKES YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE EASIER:
Due to the stability and strength that comes in your shoulder due to this exercise, you can easily do everyday tasks like pulling, pushing etc.
4. MUSCLE BALANCE: If you apply this exercise to your exercise routine in the right way, then your shoulder muscles gain a lot of stability and balance.
BEST TIPS FOR REAR DELT ROW :
1. During this exercise, it is most important that your back and legs remain straight, so that all the stress falls on your shoulders.
If you do not keep your back straight, then you may have to face a back injury.
2. During the exercise, keep the motion of reps slow so that you get the maximum benefits of this exercise.
3. In this exercise, choose the weight according to yourself, otherwise your back may have to face problems.
4. In the exercise, pause for a while before returning to the starting position from the torso so that the shoulder muscles feel the contraction well.